LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY — LP18-48100
Livraison sous 1 à 4 semaines
Des experts à votre écoute
• Nominal voltage 51.2 V
• Nominal capacity 100 Ah
• Capacity @ 20A 300 min Energy 5120 Wh
• CAN2.0/RS232/RS485 communication
• Resistance ≤45mΩ @ 50% SOC
• Efficiency > 96%
• Parallel Module Up to 16 packs
• Recommended charging current 20A
• Maximum charging current 100 A
• Recommended charging voltage 57.6 V
• BMS charging cut-off voltage <58.4 V (3.65 V/cell)
• Reconnect voltage > 57.6 V (3.6 V/cell)
• Balance voltage <57.6 V (3.6 V/cell)
• Maximum number of batteries in series (cells) 16 (* Consult MANDATORY)
•Dimension (L x W x H) 482 x 480 x 133 mm 19.0 x 18.9 x 5.2" approx. Weight 20.0 lbs (44 kg)
• DIN POST terminal type
• Tightening torque 80 ~ 100 in-lbs (9 ~ 11 N-m)
• Housing material SPPC
• IP65 enclosure protection
• Maximum continuous discharge current 100 A
• Peak discharge current 110 A (3 s)
• BMS discharge cut-off current 150 A (300 ms)
• Balance open voltage 55.2 V (3.45 V/cell)
• Recommended low voltage disconnect 44 V (2.75 V/cell)
• BMS discharge cut-off voltage > 32.0 V (2 s) (2.0 V/cell)
• Reconnect voltage > 40.0 V (2.5 V/cell)
• Short circuit protection 250~500s
• Discharge temperature -4 ~ 131 oF (-20 ~ 55 oC)
• Charging temperature -4 to 113 oF (0 to 45 oC)
• Storage temperature 23 ~ 95oF (-5 ~ 35oC)
• BMS High Temperature Cutout 149oF (65oC)
• Reconnect temperature 131oF (55oC)
• Certifications CE (battery) UN38.3 (battery) UL1642 & IEC62133 (cells)
• UN 3480, CLASS 9 shipping classification
HEATING SHEET PERFORMANCE
• Heating temperature range -4 to 41oF (-20 to 5oC)
• Heating time Approximately 1 hour at 7.5 A
• BMS Heater Sheet Cutoff at 158oF (70oC)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
•High life: 6,000 cycles for an effectively lower total cost of ownership.
•Longer life: low maintenance batteries with stable chemistry.
•Built-in circuit protection: Battery Management System (BMS) is built in: against misuse.
•Better storage up to 6 months thanks to its extremely low self-discharge rate (LSD) and without risk of sulphation.
•Fast Recharging: Save time and increase productivity with less downtime thanks to superior charging/discharging efficiency.
•Extreme heat tolerance: suitable for use in a wider range of applications where the ambient temperature is unusually high: up to +60°C.
Lithium Iron Phosphate can be used in most applications that use lead-acid, GEL or AGM type batteries. Suitable applications include :
• Solar storage
• Switch apps and more
• Base transceiver station
• Communications equipment
• Central office
• Telecommunication systems
• Electronic cash registers
• Microprocessor-based desktop machine
•Do NOT short circuit, reverse polarity, crush or disassemble.
• DO NOT heat or incinerate.
• DO NOT immerse in liquid.
• Store at 30~50% SOC. A refill every 3 months is recommended. the
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
The solar street lamp needs a battery during the day in order to store solar energy and light up autonomously at night. Ask us for a tailor-made quote for our dedicated lithium batteries.
Our range of LiFePO4 batteries offers a solution for demanding applications that require lighter weight, longer life and a larger capacity battery. Features include advanced battery management systems (BMS) and intelligent ac monitoring
LiFePO4 batteries are an ideal replacement for a traditional lead acid battery, providing a backup solution for lead acid battery replacement. MUST batteries can be used individually or connected in series or parallel to create a larger system.
MUST's lithium batteries (LiFePO4 batteries) are a direct replacement for lead-acid batteries and are available with some of the most innovative features in the industry, including advanced battery management systems (BMS) and active intelligent monitoring.
The LiFePO4 series battery is suitable for electric mobility, energy storage system, defense and security, outdoor telecommunications applications, renewable energy systems and other harsh environment applications .
Install wireless outdoor surveillance cameras! For long-lasting and stress-free use, integrate lithium batteries. Ask us for a tailor-made quote for your needs.
- High cycle life: 6,000 cycles for effectively reduced total cost of ownership
- Longer life: Low maintenance batteries with stable chemistry
- Built-in Circuit Protection: Battery Management System (BMS) is built in against abuse.
- Better storage: up to 6 months thanks to its extremely low self-discharge rate (LSD) and no risk of sulfation.
- Recharge Quickly: Save time and increase productivity with less down time thanks to superior charge/discharge efficiency.
- Light Weight: Lithium batteries deliver more Wh/Kg while being up to 1/3 the weight of its SLA equivalent.
• Nominal voltage: 12.8 V
• Nominal capacity: 50 Ah
• Energy: 640 Wh
• Recommended charging current: 20 A
• Recommended charging voltage: 14.6 V
• BMS discharge cut-off current: 120 A ± 5 A (30 m
• BMS discharge cut-off voltage: > 8.0 V (2 s) (2.0 V/cell)
• Recommended low voltage disconnect: 11 V (2.75 V/cell)
• Maximum batteries in series: 4 (* Consult MANDATORY)
• Short circuit protection: 250 ~ 500
These LiFePO4 batteries are equipped with an integrated state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS). The Humless Lithium-Iron battery is lighter, more compact and more powerful than traditional lead-acid batteries.